To apply for a State Central Bank credit card, stop by your nearest State Central Bank location or visit our online site here!
Our Platinum credit cards offer hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
Three great options all from the bank you know best!
- Rewards Platinum - Unlimited reward points. Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars, travel and more. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.*
- Cash Rewards Platinum- Earn 1% cash back on all net purchases. Cash rewards never expire. *
- Platinum Edition- No penalty APR and competitive rates. **
Enjoy the following features with all of the above options:
- Competitive Rates**
- Mobilepayments like Apple Pay™ for a safe and secure way to pay
- Free FICO® Score***
- Cell Phone Protection ****
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- SecurLOCK™ Email and Text FraudAlerts
- ID Navigator powered by NortonLIfeLock*****
Apply Now!(link to application platform provided by TCM)
* In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
**See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.
***FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply.
Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
****Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefit
or to file a claim visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
*****No one can prevent all identity theft.
The hardest part of planning for retirement is saving. At State Central Bank, we can make a plan that will help you reach your goals.
Settling an estate can be a tough and heartbreaking situation. Let State Central Bank's trusted advisors help you through your difficult time.
© 2021 State Central Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender